Screen recorders are used to record videos that teach how to do something on a device step by step. Because they’re extremely easy to follow. The student or learner has the freedom to stop to understand what’s going on whenever he wants. They’re often used by instructors to make the class interactive and engaging.
In such a tutorial, voiceovers are widely used to help the student or learner understand the tutorial better. A tutorial without a voiceover is likely to be boring as well as less engaging.
Enable Screen Recording
- Go to “Settings” > “Control Center”.
- Tap on the green plus “+” button next to the “Screen Recording” control.
Screen Recording control is enabled.
Start a screen recording
- Swipe down from the top-right corner of your device.
- Simply tap the Screen Recording button to start a screen recording instantly.
If you want to record your screen with your voice for a tutorial (or any kind of personal instruction), you have to enable the device’s microphone before you tap the “Screen Record” button. Let’s do that:
- Tap-and-hold the “Screen Record” button.
- Tap “Microphone” to enable microphone.
- Tap “Start Recording”.
To end a recording
Once you end or stop the recording, it will be saved to your camera roll (if any other option isn’t selected).
- Tap the red flashing recoding indicator in the status bar.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel to get more videos every week inshaAllah.