Google Hangouts is a communications service provided by Google that enables text, voice, or video chats. You can easily start a conversation with an individual or group. If the group is too large you can open Google Hangouts Meet from the same window.
Step 1: Sign in to Google Hangouts
- On your computer, go to hangouts.google.com.
- Enter your Gmail account information.
- Click Sign in.
Step 2: Create a group for your class
- From left-panel select New Conversation then click New Group.
- Add email addresses and click the tick button .
Step 3: Start the session
- Click Video call .
- When you’re done, click End call .
Step 4: Share Screen
- While you are in the video call window, click the more option icon.
- Click the Share Screen button.
Chat within the video call session
- Click the Message icon (at the bottom left corner) to start a chat during the video call session.